|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships awards are for international students and are based on academic achievement. You will automatically be considered for a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship when you apply for admission. These scholarships recognize your academic achievements and are awarded based on your admission average. The deadline for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships is 15th February 2022.
Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD
Number of Available Scholarships
The value of scholarships varies depending on the program the applicants put in for.
The value of the undergraduate scholarships also varies depending on the type of award given to the student.
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s Scholarship: $40,000 ($10,000 yearly for 4 years)
- Chancellor’s Scholarships: $30,000 ($7,500 yearly for 4 years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: $24,000 ($6,000 yearly for 4 years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships: $24,000 ($6,000 yearly for 4 years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Entrance Scholarships: $12,000 ($3,000 yearly for 4 years)
University Dean’s Scholarship
- Master’s: $16,000 for 2 years
- Doctoral: $20,000 for 3 years
Visit the official website for eligibility criteria and procedures for application.