|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
EUniversity of Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships 2022/2023 is an award designed for outstanding Maths students from countries outside the UK and Ireland.
Scholarships are awarded to applicants from countries outside the UK and Ireland who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh hereby calls for application from suitably qualified candidates to pick up available scholarships positions in the department of mathematics for international students. The deadline for the scholarship is 25th April 2022.
£5,000 per year for the duration of the programme
Number of Available Scholarships
The following criteria are to be met before being considered for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships:
- Be an applicant from any country outside the European Union
- Be accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme.
- Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date.
- Proof of English Language proficiency may be required.
April 25, 2022
All applicants for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships 2022/2023 are to do their application online and they are advised to apply for an offer of admission at the University of Edinburgh first.
Also applicants are to understand that they will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.