|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
The York University Scholarship for international students is now available for the academic session and it is fully funded 2022-2023. International students with excellent academic record would be granted the sum $60, 000 – $100, 000 for a four-year degree program as scholarship. The deadline for the scholarship application is 1st February 2022.
The following faculties are available: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Education; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; or the Schulich School of Business.
Number of Available Scholarships
$140,000 ($35,000 x 4 years)
To be given a look for the international scholarship, the candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada
- Must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at York
- Have applied to York directly from high school no more than two years after graduation, and have no previous university or college studies
- Must have an excellent academic record with a minimum “A” average or equivalent
- Must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement
- Must be nominated by their high school (schools may nominate one student only)
- The nominated student will be considered for the International Entrance Scholarship of Distinction, the Global Leader of Tomorrow Award, the International Circle of Scholars Scholarships, and the York University Academic Excellence Scholarships
- Candidates must speak to their school guidance counselor, principal, or administration about the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application, and receive confirmation that they are the individual from that school who has been nominated
- The candidate must then provide the name, position, e-mail, and phone number of the nominator in the application form
- Must upload one letter of recommendation
- Must ensure all required documents are shown as “Received” in the York application
Kindly check the York University Scholarship information on the website.