|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
The University of Nottingham Developing solutions International Scholarships are designed for international students from Africa, India or one of the developing countries of the Commonwealth who want to study a Masters Degree at the University of Nottingham and make a difference to the development of their home country. Each time, 105 scholarships are awarded – 30 scholarships will cover the full education figure while 75 will cover 50 of the education figure and the deadline for the scholarship is 20, May 2022.
Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
Between 50-100 percent tuition dee
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Science
Number of available Scholarships
Africa and Commonwealth countries
- Are a public of (or permanently housed in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed on the website
- Are codified as an overseas pupil for figure purposes
- Have not formerly studied outside of your home country
- Are not presently studying at a University of Nottingham lot or aren’t a University of Nottingham graduate
- Formerly hold an offer to start a full- time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2022.
- Priority is given to campaigners who haven’t preliminarily studied outside of their home country. Scholars presently studying in the UK aren’t eligible to apply.
- In your operation, you’ll be asked about your achievements, study plans and reasons for choosing to study at the university.
- You should also support how studying at the University of Nottingham will help you contribute to the development of your home country.
- Make sure you have enough time to prepare strong answers.
- Your responses and academic merit will be assessed when making education opinions.
- You’ll need to first apply for admission for Masters degree and be registered as a full-time student at the university.
- It is important to go through the Application requirements before applying. Visit Scholarship Webpage for details.