|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
Swansea University, UK is delighted to offer merit applicant for the Hillary Rodham Clinton Swansea University Global Challenges Scholarship for students that are willing to undergo Masters Studies in Law which is open for UK and EU merit Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Law taught at Swansea University, UK an its fully funded and it expected to kick off Jan 2022. The deadline of the grant is 03 Sep 2022.
The Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Programme, supported by Sky, aims to ease international cooperation to address urgent national and international challenges. The graduate scholarship will help develop outstanding, forward-looking, real-world focused leaders in legal scholarship, activism and practice.
Masters Studies in Law
Below are the 5 course areas to be studied under this scholarship program.
- Digital inclusion
- Racial injustice
- Children’s rights
- Environment and climate change
- Human rights
- Fully funded Full tuition fee
- £ 15,000 to contribute towards living costs
- Mentorship by researchers and practitioners as well as bespoke media training.
- Opportunities to visit relevant international institutions.
International students are eligible.
To be considered for the Hillary Rodham Clinton Swansea University Global Challenges scholarship opportunity, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must demonstrate academic excellence alongside a creative, action-oriented approach to collaboration and partnership working.
- Be ready to follow a one-year (12 months) Master of Arts degree in Global Challenges: Law, Policy and Practice.
- Possess a strong awareness of contemporary global challenges in a rights-based framework.
- Have an understanding of the role of law and policy in addressing national and transnational challenges.
- Possess the skills to undertake effective research, and develop creative practical solutions.
- Have experience of advocating and engaging with stakeholders to facilitate law and policy reform.
Interested and merit candidate for the Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application before the application deadline which is 03 Sep 2022 .