|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
The Harambe Fletcher Scholarship, 2021 is a full-tuition scholarship award for young African entrepreneurial leaders wishing to pursue a master program of The Fletcher School at Tufts University, USA. These leaders would usually be Affiliates or Associates of the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance. The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Asia, Europe and North America.
The Alliance has as its mission to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
Post graduate (Masters) degree. The fields of study available are:
- The Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy (MALD)
- A two-year, highly flexible, interdisciplinary, professional degree in international affairs
- Master of International Business (MIB)
- A two-year hybrid international business/international affairs degree program
All African citizens meeting the criteria for application.
The following are eligibility criteria for this scholarship:
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at The Fletcher School by the appropriate application deadline
All applicants meeting the above criteria
The benefits include:
- Full-tuition to attend a master program of The Fletcher School at Tufts University starting in September
- Invitation to the Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium
- Recognition as an Associate of the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance with all the benefits and privileges thereof
N.B: the scholarship is limited to tuition fees.
The recipient is responsible for all living expenses.
N.B: This is a FULL tuition scholarship. It involves complete tuition fee waiver.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by October 31 2021 HERE.