|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
The Sheffield Hallam University Transformation Together International Scholarships are sociable transnational and European Union (non UK) scholars applying to review a full- time postgraduate or undergraduate tutored course at Sheffield Hallam University. A half figure disclaimer (50 reduction) is out there for undergraduate and postgraduate tutored courses for the primary time of study.
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Number of available Scholarships
- Have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship
- Have previously received a Transform Together scholarship for a course at the same level of study
- (postgraduate only) – have been awarded a postgraduate qualification, either in the UK or overseas, in the past.
- Are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK
- Have an offer for one of our International Foundation Programmes. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the Foundation Programme
- Do not hold an offer of a place on a course at Sheffield Hallam University. We strongly advise applicants to accept their offer as we reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they have accepted an offer for their course of study
International and European Union (non-UK) students
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarship, the following is required
• Be an international paying student
• Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or original in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry conditions for your course.
• Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry conditions for the course
• Have applied for a full- time tutored undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and entered your pupil identifier number.
• Be completely tone- funding your studies. This means that you aren’t entering any backing for your studies from an external source similar as a government, a education provider, a company or an employer
•Be suitable to pay any fresh freights your course may bear, for illustration field trips
A 50% discount available for undergraduate and postgraduate tutored courses for the first year of study.
Applications for courses starts from September 2022 with 31 May 2022 set as the closing date.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have applied for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please find a course and apply. When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, you must apply for a scholarship online before 31 May 2022.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.