|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
The Rest And Refugee Journalists Fellowship Program is now opened for the year 2022 for journalists from countries with restricted press freedom is going into the next round.
The Rest And Refugee Journalists Fellowship Program is a joint project of Reporters Without Borders Germany and taz Panter Foundation. It has taken place annually since 2015.
Invitation is giving to two journalist from two different countries with restricted press freedom to Berlin.
For all participants if they wish can completely withdraw from the public life while using the time in Berlin to work on their own projects.
Monthly stipend of €1,000.
dition, participants must commit to following the pandemic health and safety regulations in Germany at any given time.
- Travel expenses, provide an apartment in Berlin and travel health insurance.
- A monthly stipend of €1,000.
- Participants can, if they wish, withdraw completely from public life and use the time in Berlin to work on their own projects. However, they also provide opportunities for further education, professional networking and resilience building. For example, all fellows are given the opportunity to take a language course and get to know German media outlets. However, the primary goal is for the fellows to enjoy a sabbatical period and thus return to their home country strengthened. The fellowship is limited to a period of six months.
- Many years of work experience as a journalist
- Personal threat due to journalistic work or difficult working conditions caused by external factors.
- In-depth knowledge of the English or German language at a conversational level
- A passport that is valid for at least another twelve months from the date of the application (or that can be independently extended/reapplied for)
- Good health condition that allows for longer trips and a six-month stay in the host country, as well as sufficient independence to master everyday challenges.
- Desire and possibility to return to the country of origin after the period of stay
- Your application must include the following documents:
- The completed and signed application form. Follow the official link for the application form.
- A scan of your current passport
- Your curriculum vitae in tabular form (CV)
- A motivation letter (1-2 pages) in which you explain why you need a sabbatical. Please elaborate on what specific factors endanger or complicate your working situation. Please also write about how you plan to use your time off in Berlin.
- Please send the completed application form and the other requested documents as individual PDFs to: [email protected]