|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
The Electronic Engineering and Computer Science school of Queen Mary University of London is delighted to invite applications for a fully funded full PhD Scholarship starting in January 2022 (or quickly from that point) to embrace research in the space of Asset Management for Edge/Serverless computing.
The grant offers a 3-year fully funding for a PhD studentship upheld by Queen Mary College of London including understudy expenses and a tax-exempt payment beginning at £17,609 per annum accessible for prospects from any ethnicity and the grant additionally fills in as a monetary help for skilled local and international applicants who wish to seek after the PhD degree program at the Queen Mary College of London.
The programme applications is given for a full PhD Scholarship starting in January 2022 at the Queen Mary University of London (or as soon as possible thereafter) to embrace research in the area of Resource Management for Edge/Serverless Computing and the deadline is September 15, 2022.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Interested prospect looking for the Fully-funded Queen Mary University of London PhD Studentship grant in Resource Management, aspirant must meet the following requirements:
- The award is available for applicants from all nationalities.
- All applicants should have a first-class honour degree or equivalent, or a MSc degree, in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering (or a related discipline).
- Applicants should have a good knowledge of English and ability to express themselves clearly in both written and spoken form.
- The successful candidate must be strongly motivated to undertake doctoral studies, as well as must have demonstrated the ability to work independently and perform critical analysis.
- Experience in Cloud, Edge, Serverless Computing.
- Good coding skills in Python, Matlab and/or Java.
- Good knowledge of data science methods.
- Understanding of Machine Learning and IoT.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience and knowledge of machine learning techniques.
- Experience in action and activity recognition.
- How-to-Apply: To apply, please follow the online instructions specified by the college website for research degrees: http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/phd/how-to-apply/. Steps 2 onwards are applicable in this case.
- Application Documents: Please note that you will be required to provide a ‘Statement of Research Interests’. Your statement (no more than 500 words) should answer two questions:
- Why are you interested in the topic described above?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- In addition to this, we would also like you to submit a sample of your written work. This might be a chapter of your final year or masters dissertation, or a published conference or journal paper.
- In order to submit application, click on “PhD Full-time Computer Science – Semester 2 (January Start) on the official page.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021