|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
We’re looking for high energy team members who love to keep active and busy. A Retail Assistant at ALDI needs to be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for their customers and team. The role is physical in nature, so you’ll need to enjoy hands-on work and meeting deadlines and our shifts can start at 6am some mornings, and finish at 10pm others, so being flexible and available any 5 out of 7 days is important. Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favourably; however a positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – $24.55 per hour*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store Management Trainee
- Extensive training and development.
- Rotating roster and guaranteed contracted hours.
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Operating manual pallet moving equipment
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating tills and calculating change manually
- Hourly rate for Retail Assistants over 18 years of age.