|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
New Architecture Writers (NAW) for People of Colours is a event organised for upcoming design writers, grooming the journalistic skill, editorial connections and vital voices of its members.
As an applicant, your brief is to write a short article on a contemporary issue for an architectural audience. This piece should tell a story, whether political, social, economic, or environmental, in a way that informs and engages the reader. You should identify a specific subject with relevance to architecture and draw out stimulating conclusions. Your word count is just 500 words, so concision is key.
January 7, 2022
- The New Architecture Writers is intended for people of colour only.
- Applicants must be under 30 and based in London.
- They invite applications from anyone interested in developing their architectural writing practice.
- Applicants do not need to have journalistic experience nor necessarily be intent on pursuing a career in journalism.
- All applicants must be able to commit to meeting roughly one evening per fortnight.
- Also, applicants have to be able to complete written briefs, which will be set approximately every six weeks throughout the program.
To apply for the New Architecture Writers, send a short CV and an original piece of writing using the online application form, kindly click here to apply.