|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
Candidates would now be able to apply for the Centre for African Studies scholarship at the SOAS University of London which is satisfied to declare the contribution of a fully funded PhD grant to African locals as a part of the Governance for Development in Africa Initiative (GDAI) aided by the Mo Ibrahim Establishment.
The grant targets supporting PhD studentships zeroed in on the space of state limits, administration and organization for improvement. African students who are enthusiastic about propelling their instructive interests are urged to apply.
The grant is financed by the Mo Ibrahim Establishment and spotlights on supporting African PhD understudies with projects intended to comprehend public area administration abilities, political settlements, state business relations, the administration of state claimed ventures, the administration of improvement strategy plan and execution, etc.
Fields of Study
The following courses are available to eligible applicants of the scholarship
- Development Studies
- International Relations/Politics
- CISD (Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy)
- DEFIMS (Department for Financial and Management Studies )
- Distance Learning: CEFIMS(Centre for Financial and Management Studies), DEFIMS
To be eligible for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation GDAI PhD Scholarship 2022/23, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must first secure an unconditional offer for the PhD at SOAS University of London in eligible departments.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor and master’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate excellent educational and leadership abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested candidate for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation GDAI PhD grant are to apply online by filling all essential part of the application before the grant deadline.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023