|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
Manufacturing and Materials Excellence Scholarship at Cranfield University, UK is offering International Students who are willing to pursue masters degree in manufacturing and materials for the session year 2021-2022.
The scholarship allows masters degree programme taught at Cranfield University, the grants plan to add to the schooling of experts with the capacities needed to lead manufacturing and materials development into what’s to come. The deadline for this international scholarship is Open.
MSc degree programme
The Following courses are available to study under this scholarship program at the Cranfield University.
- Advanced Materials MSc
- Aerospace Manufacturing MSc
- Aerospace Materials MSc
- Engineering & Management of Manufacturing Systems MSc
- Global Product Development & Management MSc
- Maintenance Engineering & Asset Management MSc
- Management and Information Systems MSc
- Manufacturing Technology and Management MSc
- Metal Additive Manufacturing MSc
- Welding Engineering MSc
Cranfield University scholarships are in three categories:
- Platinum: 40%+ of tuition fee.
- Gold: 20-40% of tuition fee.
- Silver: up to 20% of tuition fee
The scholarship awards are for tuition fees depending on the course and applicant and the Platinum scholarships category are awarded for limited numbers of exceptional students in their studies.
- Candidates ought to have or hope to accomplish, a equivalent of a UK first-class honors degree in a eligible course area.
- Candidates that have gotten (or qualified) for a charge bursary or those that have applied for another Cranfield University grant may not be qualified for this honor.
Candidates wishing to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship ought to demonstrate their interest on their course application form including a short assertion of why they ought to be thought of. At the discretion of the Course Director you might be needed to finish a short meeting by means of video call or phone.
On the off chance that you have effectively gotten a proposal of study on one of the qualified manufacturing and materials MScs and you wish to be considered for the grant, kindly email the Course Director with the accompanying data.
Email title: Manufacturing and Materials Excellence Scholarship, [Cranfield Student ID number]
Dear Course Director (See contact list in table)
I have effectively gotten a proposal of study onto [Course Name] and I wish to be considered for the Manufacturing and Materials Excellence Scholarship.
INSERT SHORT STATEMENT OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE CONSIDERED
- For questions about applications for admission or entry requirements please contact our admissions team at [email protected].
- To being enlisted in the program, canidates must take admission at the Cranfield university, UK.
- Candidates must comply with the admission requirements before applying for the master’s programme at the Cranfield University, UK.