|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
The Macquarie University Free IELTS Online Course for the academic session 2022 is now opened to applicants on how to increase your IELTS score is aimed at guiding you on how to self-asses your own response and those things you need to keep working on to achieve success in your IELTS speaking test.
In this course, we will be working through examples of good and great responses to each of the speaking tasks, and unpacking them with you so that you can understand how to achieve your desired score.
Throughout the course, there will be frequent opportunities to interact with other learners and practice your fluency, vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation skills.
Scholarship and Fellowship
- Language you need for each part of the test
- How you will be assessed
- Speaking more clearly
- Improving your fluency
- Enhancing your vocabulary
- Using better grammar
- Practicing with peers
- Not everyone is qualified to apply for this course except those who want to improve their IELTS Speaking score.
- People who are targeting an IELTS Speaking score of 6.5 or above to meet University entry requirements.
- People who need to improve their IELTS Speaking score for immigration or employment purposes.
To get the most out of this course it is recommended that you have an intermediate level of English
Benefits of Program
There are many benefits attached to this particular progam, some of which are below:
- Understand how the examiner will assess your responses
- Identify the difference between good and great responses
- Develop strategies & techniques to improve your Fluency, Vocabulary, Grammar & Pronunciation
Click here to get free access the Free Online Course from Macquarie University on How to increase Your IELTS Score.