|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
IBM Postgraduate Student Fellowship Awards Program. The 2022/23 application round for the IBM PhD Fellowship Awards opens for students globally to participate.
The fellowship is a two year program fully fund anchored on major IBM research areas of interest. Students from all nationalities are welcomed to apply and awardees are to be selected through faculty nominations.
Since 1951, the IBM PhD Fellowship Program has collaborated with faculty, students and universities by recognizing and supporting exceptional PhD students that address focused areas of interest in technology.
The IBM Postgraduate Student Fellowship Program is an intensely competitive worldwide program, which honors exceptional PhD students who want to make their mark in promising and disruptive technologies. Focus areas include the following topics of particular interest:
- AI / Cognitive Computing
- Cloud / Open Source
- Data Science
- Internet of Things
- Quantum Computing
- Security / Cyber Security
Since the creation of the IBM Postgraduate Student Fellowship Program in 1951, thousands of PhD students have been supported worldwide — with more than 700 students supported over the past 10 years alone.
Nominations are welcome for students of all nationalities. However, all nominees;
- must be nominated by a doctoral faculty member; students cannot nominate themselves.
- must be enrolled full-time in a PhD program over the two consecutive academic years of the award or forfeit the fellowship.
- should have three years remaining in their program at the time of nomination so the fellowship can be applied to the last two years of study.
- that are from U.S. embargoed countries are not eligible for the program.
- that are receiving a comparable fellowship, internship, or support from another company or institution (except for academic scholarships) during the IBM PhD Fellowship funding period are ineligible for this award
- must stay in the same program for the duration of the award —no transferring of departments or schools.
- The IBM PhD Fellowships are awarded worldwide: the value of the awards vary by the country in which the university is located (Award values may also vary per year).
- Awards for universities in the United States are $60,000 in year one; $35,000 in award year two.
- Awards for other countries vary between $6,000 and $25,000 each award year.
For more information about this the IBM Postgraduate Student Fellowship program , kindly visit their website