|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
Humber College International Entrance Scholarship is available for selected international students. It is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma and Advance Diploma students joining Humber in September, January and May Academic intakes for their first semester of study.
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD $2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
$2,000 on tuition fee during the first year
For the new international students studying in an academic program, they are eligible to apply for the following scholarships:
International Entrance Scholarships
This scholarship program made available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in May, September and January.
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD $2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies. Further details of this scholarship are:
- This scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
- Each term a total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD $2,000 scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer.
All the eligible students are to pay their tuition fees in full with the scholarship amount to be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for EAP Graduates
This is a Humber College scholarships available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
Humber College awards degree scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement.
- significant improvement in all areas of English language development and
- characteristics of respect, support, and cross-cultural communication within the Humber community.
Visit the Humber College Scholarship official website on how to apply