|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
Applicants all over the world can now apply for the Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021 which is now open. The Academy Scholars Program grant recognizes and upholds extraordinary researchers toward the beginning of their careers whose work consolidates disciplinary greatness in the sociologies or law with an order of the language and history or culture of nations or areas outside of the US or Canada. Application Deadline: 1st October, 2022
The Academy Scholars Program are a select neighborhood individuals with astuteness, drive, interest, and advancement, whose work in social orders or regions outside of the US or Canada shows ensure as a foundation for amazing callings in critical universities or worldwide associations.
Academy Scientist are picked for a two-year, in-home, postdoctoral fellowship at The Harvard Academy for Worldwide and District Studies, Harvard School, Cambridge. They get critical financial and investigation help to endeavor upheld assignments of assessment just as acquire ruffle getting ready in their picked fields and areas. The Senior Scientists, a perceived assembling of senior Harvard School representatives, go about as mentors to the Establishment Analysts to help them with achieving their academic potential.
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of $70,000. If selected before earning the PhD, the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of $35,000 until awarded the PhD.
- This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage. Some teaching is permitted but not required.
- Open only to recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a PhD should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars.
- If you have completed a PhD program, the PhD completion date must be within three years of the October 1 application deadline. For applicants applying for the October 1, 2021 deadline, you must have completed your PhD or equivalent after September 30, 2018.
The completed application for scholarship will include:
- Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (uploaded through the online application)
- Letters should be addressed to the “Selection Committee.” Letters of recommendation need to be uploaded by the deadline of October 1. All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents.
Interested applicants should: Click here to apply