|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
The Google Lime Scholarship for students with disabilities is awarded to study in USA or Canada at Undergraduate, Graduate or Ph.D. Level. It is a fully funded scholarship offered to students with disabilities who have interest in either Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
Google is proud to support the work of Lime Connect since 2008. Google is committed to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships and networking retreats for computer science students with disabilities.
Recipients of the Google Lime Scholarship will each receive a scholarship for the academic year. Selected students will also be invited to attend the annual Google Scholars’ Retreat. Candidates will also be considered for software engineering internship opportunities with Google. Scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of candidates’ academic background and demonstrated passion for computer science – $10,000 for those studying in the US and $5,000 for those studying in Canada (based on tuition costs).
Graduate Students (Masters)
Graduate Students (PhD)
- An undergraduate, graduate or PhD student currently enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada (freshmen/first years and international students studying in the U.S. or Canada are eligible to apply)
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full time student at a university in the U.S. or Canada
- Pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field (such as software engineering; or electrical engineering with a heavy computer science course load)
- Maintaining a strong academic performance
- A student with a visible or invisible disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term, or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply for the Google Lime Scholarship.
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a commitment to and passion for computer science and technology
- Previous Google Lime Scholars are unfortunately not able to be considered for Google Lime Scholarship.
Value of Scholarship:
- $10,000 for those studying in the US
- $5,000 for those studying in Canada
•Contact, education and experience information
•Current resume & unoffficial transcripts
•Three essays – this is your opportunity to show us your passion for computer science
•Two recommendation letters from a professor, adviser or supervisor.
For more information about the Google Lime Scholarships, kindly visit their website.