|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
The Global Scholarship Awards at Lancaster University, UK is pleased to offer scholarships grants to International Students in their field of study and who are responsible International educational expenses. The Global Scholarship which would be applied as a tuition waiver and allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree programs in the field of All Courses taught at Lancaster University, UK for the year 2022. The deadline for the Global scholarship Varies.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Postgraduate Degree
All courses taught at the Lancaster University is available under the global scholarship for both degrees.
- A grant of £5,000 for the first year of entry is accessible for students joining our undergrad degree programs.
- A grant of £5,000 for the first year of entry is accessible for students joining our postgraduate degree programs.
- A grant of £8,500 for the first year of entry is accessible for students joining our MBA programs.
- A grant of £8,500, is splitted into equivalent sums and granted each extended period of study, is accessible for students joining our Executive MBA program.
- Undergraduate degree Awardees must have A*A*A at A level, or worth.
- Awardees for the MBA or Executive MBA should accomplish the worth of a UK 2.1 undergraduate level degree.
- The Lancaster Global Scholarship is accessible for qualified candidates to all full-time and part-time taught undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught certificate level programs, offered fully on-campus at Lancaster University for October 2022 section.
- Students must have a confirmed conditional or an unconditional degree offer for a placement at Lancaster University, UK for October 2022 entry, which you have established a (non‐UCAS applications) or established firmly (UCAS applications).
- The grant is only accessible to undergraduate degree students joining Part 1 of our degree level programs.
- Fully funded candidates do not qualify for this Global scholarship.
- Students applying from 1+3, 2+2, and pre-masters level programs offered by Lancaster University articulation partners, would not qualify for the Global scholarship.
- Partially funded students for less than 50% of their tuition fees would qualify for the Global scholarship.
- Awardees must be classified as Overseas or International fee-paying applicants for tuition fee purposes, for the time of their degree programs. If you are granted the Global scholarship and are hence reconsidered as a ‘Home’ fee payer, you will presently don’t be qualified for the grant.
- Grants are consequently considered as a component of the program application and will be restrictive if the outcomes are obscure.
- Grant awards will be affirmed consequently for 2022 entry, all through the enrollment cycle.
- On the off chance that you meet the expressed grant qualification and grant rules, the grant will be affirmed.
- The grant is confirmed once Lancaster University is in receipt of your final exam transcript.
- Candidates should apply for and have a proposal to study on a full-time or part-time offered undergraduate degree program at our Lancaster University site for the 2022/23 session year. For a full information of our Undergraduate degree programs, kindly visit our undergraduate study pages.
- Candidates should apply for and have a proposal to study on a full-time or part-time offered postgraduate degree program at our Lancaster University site for the 2022/23 session year. For a full information of our postgraduate degree programs, kindly visit our postgraduate study pages.