|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
Global Citizen Challenge is a 4-day online programme designed to bridge cultural divides, increase engagement with the travel and tourism industry, provides the youth with transformative, hands-on and collaborative way to meet and work with their colleagues from around the world.
The Global Citizens Challenge will consist of interactive Zoom hangout calls with other participants, team based group work with your peers, presentations and panel discussions from amazing speakers from the travel and tourism industry, and immersive brainstorming and collaborative work through an interactive virtual space.
In addition, participants will have access for 3-months to a self-directed ‘Make an Impact’ course which teaches you about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and how you can make an impact in your life and in your world!
Number of Available Slots
Up to 100 youth (50 based in North America, 50 based worldwide) will be selected.
Needed are self motivated, diverse participants who bring to their work passion, energy and a desire to learn. We don’t measure people by traditional credentials, but rather we are seeking people that align to our values:
- You value the power of travel (even if you haven’t had the opportunity to travel yet!)
- You are passionate about making a change
- You are eager to learn about different cultures directly from peers with different backgrounds
- You want to work with like-minded people
- You wish to grow as a young professional in an online experience
- You wish to grow personally through this opportunity, including understanding yourself and your passions
- You want to make an impact in your life and in your world
There are three ways to apply for this conference and they are:
- Previous YBY Participant
- New Participant
- Teacher Nomination.
Also visit the official website of the learn more on application procedure and also on how to apply.