|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
Free IELTS Classes from British Council with Certificate is designed to help you find out what you need to know about the IELTS Writing test and learn techniques and strategies to improve your test performance.
Scholarships and Fellowships
The target of the IELTS preparation course is aimed at anyone who wants to improve their English writing skills in preparation for the IELTS Academic Writing test. It will also be helpful if you’re preparing for the General Training test or the writing section of other English proficiency test.
The course might also be useful for IELTS teachers. There are no official entry requirements.
- The IELTS Academic Writing test format
- The Academic Writing task types
- Graphs and charts – language for successful answers
- Planning, writing and checking an academic essay
- Assessment criteria
- What to expect on test day
Benefits of Program
- Explore the IELTS Academic Writing test and develop strategies for each type of task
- Investigate the language needed for a successful answer in Task One
- Apply techniques to help you plan, write and check academic essays in Task Two
- Develop confidence, learn how to improve your test performance and feel fully prepared on the day of the test
Find out more about the Free IELTS Classes from British Council with Certificate and also apply here.