|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
University of Sussex Chancellor’s international scholarship are available in the maturity of Sussex Seminaries, and are awarded on the base of academic performance and eventuality to non-EU international scholars who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full- time Postgraduate Tutored degrees at the University of Sussex. The deadline for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships is 1 August 2022
£3,000 for UK students and £5,000 for international students applicants.
Taught full time Masters programmes offered at University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT the following:
• Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
• Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
• Development Studies MA
• Early Years in Education MA (with Early Years Teacher status)
• Globalisation, Business and Development MA
• Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
• Power, Participation and Social Change MA
• Poverty and Development MA
• Masters degrees in welfare work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
• PGCE courses
• Schools direct teaching courses
• Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding aren’t eligible)
Number of available Scholarships
To be eligible for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships scholarship you must:
• Be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
• Have accepted an area on a full time eligible Masters, commencing at the university of Sussex in September 2022.
• have excellent academic grades (UK first-class or equivalent)
International and EU students
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, applicants must possess received and accepted a suggestion of an area on an eligible Masters at Sussex. to use for the scholarship, you want to complete the web form . The deadline is 1 August 2022.
It is important to access the official website of the University of Sussex to access the web form and for detailed information on the way to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships scholarship.