|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
British Council Free IELTS Online Resources is now available to applicants , it is one of the most popular online preparatory courses designed by the British Council.
This will help you have the best preparation towards your IELTS test.
- IELTS Academic and General Training – online materials available for both tests
- Practice zone – prepare Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening questions just as you would find in the test
- Sample videos – get advice and learn from previous test takers
- Teacher Tutorials – learn exactly what to do (and what not to do) from experts
- Timed practice tests – both IELTS on paper and computer tests available
- “My Progress” section – meet your targets using planning and tracking tools
- “Resource Bank” section – gain access to the score calculator, test countdown, and other resources to improve your planning.
Scholarship and Fellowship
Benefits of Program
There are many benefits attached to the IELTS Online Resource program, some of which are below:
- Advice from IELTS experts: Learn the tips and tricks that will give you the best chance of getting the band score you need – all from British Council teachers.
- IELTS mock papers: When you’re ready, try some timed IELTS practice papers, specially created by the British Council. Print them out and do them in test conditions or do them on the IELTS on computer simulator so they’re exactly like the real thing.
- Plan and track: With so many IELTS study materials to get through, use the Study Planner to prepare for the test efficiently. Then, track your progress and make sure you’re meeting your targets.
- Interactive exercises: Get to know the IELTS question types and task types with over 300 online interactive. These come with instant marking and feedback.
Up to one week after test duration.
Kindly Click here to get free access to the IELTS Online resource.