|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW
|Tuition Free Universities in Canada||APPLY NOW
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW
|Canada Work Visa||APPLY NOW
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW
|Canada Permanent Residence Permit||APPLY NOW|
Do you want to complete your undergraduate study in the USA? If yes, then apply for the International Student Scholarship implementing by the University of Mount Olive.
The program is accessible for international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Founded in 1952, the University of Mount Olive is a private liberal arts institution in the United States. The university is a Christian faith-based, values-centred private institution rooted in the liberal arts tradition.
Why at the University of Mount Olive? The university will exemplify lifelong learning and engaged participation among its students, faculty, staff, and constituents. It also enhances your core values for the real world.
Application Deadline: November 15.
- University: University of Mount Olive
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject stream offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants have to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your high school transcript, official final transcript of all secondary institution attended and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Claimants have to provide a valid ACT or SAT scores
- Language Requirement: Students may prove their English language ability by providing :
- S. High School diploma and transcripts showing you attended a U.S. school for at least 2 years
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores
Benefits: Students will receive the amount of $5,000 for study expense